Who are we
Brightlabs is an analytical laboratory and a supporting partner for high-end chemical analysis for all types of industries e.g. pharmaceutical, cannabis and food. We started seven years ago as a specialist in analytical chemistry and are a fast-growing company which is located at the Brightlands Campus Greenport in Venlo. Our team of highly skilled experts do not turn their back to any challenge and embrace the opportunity to help our customers. This varies from development of customer specific assay methods in cannabis-cookies to supporting the release process of drug substance and/or products.
Who are you?
Brightlabs is searching for a hands-on scientist with practical experience in LC especially combined with mass spectrometry (LCMS/MS) You like to perform method development followed by validation. Beside that you feel comfortable in trouble shooting and maintenance of the systems once they are showing some brake down.
You go for the extra mile to get things done and are comfortable to take the initiative in primary work processes. After finalizing practical work, you can draw attention to suspected results and evaluate the process, including yourself. You are showing suitable documentation skills, including reporting your findings as well as drawing final conclusions and proposals for improvement if required.
In the team of 20 analysts, you are working under and reporting your daily business to the project leader. In this team you will support our clients in analytical questions from method development over method validation followed by sample analysis.
Skills and education required
- You have a BSc, MSc or PhD in analytical Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a scientist.
- Proven experience with LC-MS (/MS) Technique
- Knowledge of method development and validation
- Preferable experience in ISO 17025 and / or GMP
- (Technical) reporting skills; written and verbally
- Independent, structured, and responsible way of working
- High reliability, commitment, and ability to work in a team
- Positive mindset and a good dosage of humor.
Why you should join us?
We provide an inspiring work environment with a good variety of analytical techniques (e.g. LC- and GC-MS/MS, ICP, PSD, wet chemical analysis).
Our continuously growing company creates a lot of opportunities to develop your analytical knowledge.
You can develop your analytical skills and techniques in the area of method development and validation and use these skills on real-life samples.
This all while working on challenging projects in collaboration with a team of enthusiastic colleagues, and bringing them to a success.
We also bring you:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Attractive salary based on work experience
- 30 days/year to enjoy your holiday
- Full travel compensation (0.19 €/km)
- Young and energizing team
- Personal development plan