Who are we
Brightlabs is a partner for high-end chemical analysis for all types of industries e.g. food, chemical process, pharmaceutical or cannabis. Started six years ago as a specialist in analytical chemistry, we are a fast growing company which is located at the Brightlands Campus Greenport in Venlo. Our team of highly skilled experts do not turn their back to any analytic chemical challenge but embrace the opportunity to help our customers. This varies from the development of a specific set-up to qualify and quantify chemical assays in cannabis-cookies or to support the release process of a drug substance by performing method development and validation, stability studies and routine sample analysis on regular basis.
Who are you?
A chemical analyst within our organization is highly enthusiast about analytical chemistry, especially with liquid- and gas chromatography combined with mass spectrometry (LCMS/MS and GCMS/MS). You go for the extra mile to get things done and are comfortable to take the initiative in primary work processes. You also feel the responsibility to take care of equipment maintenance or trouble shooting. After finalizing practical work, you are able to draw attention to suspected results and evaluate the process, including yourself. Beside good documentation and report your findings properly, you can conclude the results and set-up a plan forward. Further, you are used to work according GMP guidelines and ISO certified quality systems. You will report to the laboratory manager and on daily basis to the
project leader(s). To our team of 15 analysts you will also bring in:
- A bachelor or master degree in Analytical Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a chemical analyst, preferable in food or pharmaceutical industries
- Proven knowledge of LC-MS/MS and/or GCMS/MS
- Accountable for managing own workflow and strong communication skills
- (Technical) reporting skills; written and verbally
- Positive mindset and a good dosage of humor
Why you should join us?
The basis we offer is an inspiring work environment with a good variety of analytical techniques (e.g. LC- and GC-MS/MS, ICP, PSD, wet chemical analysis).
Then, our continuous improving company creates a lot of opportunities for our analysts to develop analytical chemical knowledge.
We also bring you:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Attractive salary based on work experience
- 30 days/year to enjoy your holiday
- Full travel compensation (0.19 €/km)
- Young and energizing team
- Personal development plan